Join us November 9th @ The Mark Twain Community Center between 12-6pm
– Community Chest
– Domestic violence advocates
– Home Visiting
– Youth / ECE programs
– Nevada Health Centers
– Storey County Senior Center
– Care Chest of Sierra Nevada
– Lyon County Human Resources
– Boxers & Buddies
– Pure Tonic
– NV Energy: Green Cross and SAFE energy assistance program
& many many more!
Don’t miss this awesome FREE event!
It’s Domestic Violence Awareness Month!
Shout out to our DV TEAM!!
Thank you to our amazingly dedicated DV team for constantly going above and beyond for their clients and their community! We are so lucky to have you as part of our CCI family!!
Please head over to our Community Chest Careers Tab to apply!
Nevada Humanities Literary Crawl
September 10th In Reno!
Click on the poster below to check out their full schedule of events!
You don’t wanna miss this!
Breana has been with us here at CCI for almost 3 years, she works in out early childhood education center. Here is what a few of her pod mates and supervisor had to say about her and the amazing work she is doing!
1. She is always involved with the kiddos creating relationships and memories these kids will remember for years down the road.
2. She is always willing to help out, you give her a task and she can get it done!
3. The love she has for her work/kids is indescribable.
4. Her creativity and connection with each family is just amazing!
5. Even on her roughest days her happy place is with the kids!
Keep up the great work!!!
The Mammovan is a not-for-profit mobile imaging unit offering state-of-the-art mammograms all across the State of Nevada, for over 22 years.
**Parked at the Silverland Hotel parking lot! **
(Location moved due to technical difficulties. No longer at the community health center)
Head over to our careers page to apply.
A podcast about Strengthening Rural Nevada
In this two part show, The Life Change Center sits down with our very own Erik Schoen, the Executive Director of Community Chest serving rural Nevada. Erik sheds light on the valuable tools available to every individual to learn emotional and spiritual grown and internal self-development; and how learning about these tools was so impactful in his own life. He shares how addiction is impacting rural Nevada; how every rural county in Nevada is experiencing a shortage in health care providers; the need to develop home grown talent in the way of community health workers and peer support specialist; and how Community Chest is doing that. We also discuss how Covid brought about the importance of investing in emotional and mental health, and the increased need for these services brought about by Covid.
Part 1~ Click on the link below to be directed to the podcast audio.
July 2022 Newsletter